Tuesday, May 5, 2009

MAD about the summer


MAD is spending the summer away from DC and that means that means no MAD until I return.
The past few months of writing have been very enjoyable, full of discovery of places, process and software. I've spent a lot of time trying to put my experiences and my response to them into words; the focus and self-discipline have been beneficial to my adjustment to the time I spend in DC.


For the summer I'll be living in a cabin in a rural county in the Southern Tier of NYS, continuing to commute to work in Buffalo. But certainly not able to find a museum close by every single day.

So what's a blogger to do?

Must be time to begin The World of Bs.


Seems to me that most of my many favorites begin with the letter B: books, baking, baseball, basketball, babies, and balls of yarn. And my guess is that for purposes of that blog -oh and blogging- most anything can be creatively transformed into a B word. So for the summer I will be taking it easy, removing myself from the pressures of daily museum-going, and exploring all of the above items and activities and reporting on them. A request: if you have any B suggestions please pass them on!









MAD will pick up at this location in mid-august. Enjoy your summer.









No comments:

Post a Comment